Another Cool Idea of the Day...

In (yet another) follow up to the 24 Hour Book Project that I posted about recently, here's another cool idea of the day: a Twitter book project. Neil Gaiman of fantasy writing fame has paired up with the Twittersphere to write an audiobook - or record one, at any rate. It all started at noon today, and was capped at the first 1,000 tweets. You can read the whole story here.

Now, I'm not much of a Twitter fan (I just don't get it, although if you do, you can follow me @ofabookworm... did I do the @ right?), but I do think this is an impressive use of new technologies to create a new work of fiction.

The final product will be available for download on the project's website for free; I will keep you posted if I hear it's completed!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!