Great Bookends Friday (Part 2)

Following up on last week's post on great bookends, here are a few more ways to decorate your (already overcrowded) shelves...

I used to have much cooler HP bookends (still do, back at Mom's house!), but these were the only ones I could find still available. Oh well, they are still certainly very fun.
Available from Mookie Gifts, $49.99

The perfect way to keep your Beta Fish from seeing each other!
Available from Urban Outfitters, $58


Birds on branches. Like I said in my post on bookcovers, I just have a thing for birds.
Available from Barnes and Noble, $49.95


Love this little pup!
Available from Barnes and Noble, $39.95

4 comments

  1. Have something like the dashchund but its an elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Harry Potter book ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome bookends! *wants them*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! I hopped over. Wonderful site. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!