And She Returns... as a Mrs.

Sorry to have disappeared this past week or so. I had every intention of posting an "I'm-Going-Away" post, but completely forgot. So consider this the "I-Got-Married-And-Now-I'm-Back-Post."

My fiancé and I made it official on October 30th in beautiful downtown Annapolis. The ceremony took place at St. Anne's, right on Church Circle, and then we walked over to the Governor Calvert House for our reception. Many thanks to our amazing photographer, Don Thompson* (and his wife, Jill) for the excellent work and providing a sneak peek of some of our photos:


And then we went to Mexico, where I proceeded to sleep 12 hours a day, drink too many piña coladas, and read 5 books: The Great House, Road to Bedlam, Shadow of the Wind, The Reapers Are the Angels, and Warbreaker. Reviews of all 5 to follow, plus a few more of books I'm finally finishing.

For now, I'll leave you with the lovely beaches of Mexico to mull over. You know you want to go on vacation. Go for it!



*In all honesty, if you or anyone you know are getting married in Maryland, I cannot recommend Don and Jill enough. They were wonderful to work with, accomodating, quick! (we had our pictures done post-ceremony in under an hour) and surprisingly creative with the failing light post-ceremony. At least check out the work - http://www.dbryantphoto.com/.

12 comments

  1. Congrats on the wedding! Beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome back!! I love Annapolis -- we spent quite a number of years there (my sister went to the Academy and we grew up outside of Baltimore), and these pictures are FABULOUS!! I really love the 2nd picture you posted -- very whimsical and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, shux. What a pretty bride. Good for you lady, I'm really happy for you both. Looks like it was a wonderful day, that's all anyone can ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And I can't wait for you reviews of the 5 books you read! I loved Shadow of the Wind and can't think of a better book to take along on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Kerry! Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am de-lurking to wish you a hearty congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. Reviews of honeymoon books will follow this week and next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you! It looks like you had a beautiful ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations -- looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Love your dress. Best wishes for your future happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am just getting to this now - congratulations! What a beautiful setting for a wedding and your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!