Spring is in the air!

Spring is in the air, is it not? It might not be warm and sunny all the time, but that desperate, sinking wintry chill has disappeared and what cold is left is the bright, crisp chill of spring. Glorious spring!

To celebrate, the Guardian has put together a little spring literature quiz. I'll readily admit that my reading of great poets such as Coleridge, Wordsworth, Keats and Heaney is limited, and I didn't do as well as I wish I had. It was fun, though.

How do you stack up? Test your Spring Lit knowledge!

3 comments

  1. Alas, I did not fair well. And I quote: "Oh dear. Spring may be stirring outside, but inside your mind all is empty, bleak and wintry." I dare not reveal my score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same result! Given today's weather, my mind really is feeling all empty, bleak and wintry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I bombed - my results were - "Oh dear. Spring may be stirring outside, but inside your mind all is empty, bleak and wintry." That's exactly how I felt last week, so it may well be true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!