Book Expo

Over a week since my last post (tssk, tssk, me) and I don't have much time to be truly creative here. Just wanted to let those attending BEA know that I will be in Booth 4346 (Osprey/Shire/Angry Robot - "The Osprey Group") for most of the next two days. We're part of the Random House Publishing Group, so we are very close to the RH booth.

If you'll be there, please stop by and say hello! I'll have a name tag.

I'll also be at the Book Blogger Show on Friday, attending for work but looking forward to it for my own edification as well.

Have a great show, all, and looking forward to meeting some of you.

Regular posting will resume (hopefully) this weekend.

1 comment

  1. Let me know how the book blogger show goes. Wish I could make that. But it was good to see you yesterday at BEA and party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!