Prolific Blogger Award

Thanks to Lisa at Bibliophiliac, I've received my first-ever blog award:


The award goes to bloggers who "is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content."

Of course, it's a sign of my chaotic life at the moment that I receive the Prolific Blogger Award the week that I haven't posted since Monday, missed my weekly Sunday quote, and am so far behind in Google Reader that I didn't even see the award until 5 days after her post.

Oh well - I am honored that she thought of me, and excited to share the award with 7 other bloggers (one of whom would have been back to Lisa, but you're not supposed to pass it back to the one who gave it to you... but I still highly recommend that you check out her blog, Bibliophiliac).

1) Greg at The New Dork Review of Books
2) Natalie at Book, Line and Sinker
3) Bookish NYC
4) Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog
5) Jay at Bookrastination
6) Eva at A Striped Armchair
7) Everyone over at Learning to Read

And, same as Lisa mentioned, these are all blogs that I read regularly and would highly recommend. Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on your award! I really appreciate your passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted to be included in such august company; thank you! I shall definitely provide my own list of 7 "prolific bloggers" in the next few days.
    Best regards,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!