Happy Memorial Day!

Memorial Day means summer, right? Yes, of course, it also means remembering those who have fought for our country; I work for a military history publisher, I haven't forgotten that. But more immediately, it also means barbeques, cookouts, beer, beaches, flip flops, bathing suits, etc.

So... Happy Summer! Any great summer reads lined up? I'm looking forward to The Transformation of Bartholomew Fortuno and The Passage myself. I'm also learning to sail this summer - my dad is in the midst of planning his retirement onto a sailboat, so I figured it was time to learn - so I have The Complete Sailor in my to-read stack in the first weeks of summer as well.

But for now, I'm off to enjoy one more day on the Cape... Happy Memorial Day, all, and for those with the day off - enjoy it!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!