Book Blogger Hop - Why I Started Blogging

If you're stopping by from the Book Blogger Hop (hosted ever-so-kindly by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books), welcome! If you've been here before... thanks for coming back.

This week Jennifer posed a question to bloggers participating in the hop: Why did we start blogging? Mine's actually pretty simple - because I found myself sending links, writing reviews in emails, and generally sharing this info with my friends and family, and then I would track back through my emails to find an old summation to forward on... and I figured I was essentially doing all the legwork of blogging, but making it more difficult for both myself and for people asking for the information I was providing. So now it's here, all in one place, growing into a creature of it's own.

Oh, and my name is Kerry. Spelled like presidential candidate, or the county in Ireland.

3 comments

  1. Hello! Found you via the blog hop! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!