It's Called the Library

And it's there for public use.

Borrow. Read. Pay a late fee or two. Read some more. Repeat.

It's all very simple, really. Find one near you today.


was just thinking. my sister does -alot- of reading, and spends like
$1000 a year on just books alone. most of them she reads once
then never looks at again. is there any kind of like…
video rental store but for books? would make things alot cheaper,
plus once one person had read one the next person can get enjoyment from it etc


[via Fail Blog]

10 comments

  1. We have a second hand store where we give the books and get a credit for it. You can then buy books against that credit. This is because new books are terribly expensive in this country and anyway the range is limited. English book readers are also just maybe a couple of thousand max!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! And sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's odd - I'm crying with laughter and complete sadness all at the same time about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the strangest things I have seen all week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that's really sad.
    I couldn't live without my library :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? Very sad. :( However, I can also recommend PaperBackSwap: http://www.paperbackswap.com

    I use the library but I also like to get mail. On this site you offer books to trade. For each book you mail, you get 1 point (2 points for Books on Tape). Your cost is the cost of mailing the book (usually around $2 to $3 dollars). Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!