BBAW: Future Treasures, Or What I Promise To Do From Now On

This post wraps up BBAW, albeit a bit belatedly. To end the week, our topic looks forward, rather than back, asking about our goals for the next year.

I honestly hadn't thought of this, but I'm in the midst of reading The Happiness Project, and I'm beginning to understand the importance of goals in maintaining forward progress. I've had a vague notion that I'd like to improve my blog for some time, but never sat down to define what that means. So, with that in mind, here are some things you can expect in the next year:

1) A blog re-design: While I'm happy with the simplicity of the current layout, there are some things I'd like to change and a few features I hope to add. This will take considerable learning on my part, as up to know I have relied heavily on the Blogger templates and options available, but I'm looking forward to it. And before you ask, yes, I've already backed up my content. I do so regularly - you should too.

2) Better content: I've pushed myself to post regularly, and I'm proud to have done so (with a few notable lapses, I know). But too many times I have read back through older posts and cringed at having put that into the great wide web. I can do better, and I'd like to make it a point to do so, even if that results in less-frequent posts when life gets in the way.

I'm open to further suggestions, of course, as I do this for those of you who (miraculously, I still think to myself) actually do read my blog. That, and this way I can get all my book-ish opinions collected in one place without inundating my poor fiancé with them, because bless his heart, he's very patient, but sometimes likes some peace and quiet, too.

1 comment

  1. You can send me a email using this type of Altternative Email God
    thanks a lot because you listing on the voice of reasoning,May God Bless From,Mrs Yan.is he reported how the computer hadn't malfunctioned after all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!