Blog Update: New URL

Just a quick update from this weekend - I finally bought my own domain and have removed the .blogspot from my web address. In order to make sure you are seeing the most up-to-date and functional version of my blog, please re-direct your browsers to www.entomologyofabookworm.com

The previous URL should redirect automatically, but there are some glitches in that forwarding process. The RSS feed should continue to work as always, fingers crossed.

Please let me know if you come across any difficulties or anything looks strange on your end.

Thanks!

3 comments

  1. Good luck with self hosting! I'm not brave enough to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following your blog:)

    You can check mine out here:

    http://bridget3420.blogspot.com
    http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy - Thanks! It's not technically self-hosting, more like combining a new URL with Blogger hosting services. I'm just hoping I can figure out enough of the "self" bit to keep it all running smoothly.

    Bridget - Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!