Another Internet Addiction, This Time Known as Pinterest

A note to the interwebs: Please stop throwing things at me that insist that I drop everything that I am doing and immediately go look at pictures of pretty things. Yes, that means you, Pinterest.

That said, now that I'm on Pinterest, why not join me? Then we can all spend our otherwise productive time looking at pictures of pretty things together. And you can follow my board full of bookish pins, which pretty much adds up to one big page of pictures of book love. Trust me on this. It's a lot of fun.

3 comments

  1. Coincidences! I just signed up for Pinterest this week. . . what a beautiful time suck. Loving my Prague book tower photos up in there. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it seemed like a site you would like! Stay tuned for more shout-outs, too. I love your photography. Could spend hours pinning it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with Pinterest! I can get so addicted to it and then before I know it, a few hours have gone by...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!