2013 Tournament of Books: Finalists and Judges Announced!

It's here! It's here! Well, ok, it's actually four months away, but this year, the Tournament of Books announced the finalists early to give us all a chance to catch up on some great reads we may have missed in 2012. I definitely missed a lot of them, sad to say, so I have my reading cut out for me...
PLUS: A Pre-Tournament Playoff Round
Of these, I've read Gone Girl, and I own The Yellow Birds. I've never heard of HHhH, How Should a Person Be? or Ivyland. The only one I'm not particularly interested in picking up is May We Be Forgiven, but that's mostly just because I heard some booksellers at a store I love and respect discussing it and it did not sound promising, so maybe I need to keep a more open mind, yes?

1 comment

  1. Great list this year. I'm excited to dig in, and I enjoyed reading through the list of judges, too. Go Ron Hogan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!