Let the Rioting Begin!

I'm in love. I'm in love with a website. A new, collaborative website with a mind to collecting bookish news, stories, reviews, features, and articles. In short, a site in which the greatest minds of the book blogging world come together and do just what us bookish types do when you put us all together -- talk about books.

Book Riot officially launched yesterday (Happy Belated Birthday, Book Riot!) and is already booming with activity (both in articles and in comments). I can particularly recommend Greg's review of A Visit from the Goon Squad and the pitting of book blogger Rachel (a home between the pages) against the Amazon algorithm for a book recommendation.

Get rioting today -- check out Bookriot.com, or follow Book Riot on Twitter. Just don't be surprised when you find yourself sucked in to one witty, engaging article after the next. It's a veritable rabbithole of bookish goodies. Enjoy!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

    PS. Hope you are enjoying At Home. I bought it ages ago cause I am a big Bill Bryson fan but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!