To My Best Friend

One year ago today, I put on the most fabulous dress of my life and walked down the aisle to look into the eyes of my best friend and say "I do." We piled books on tables under bunches of blue flowers and ate rockfish covered in crab meat and danced until our feet hurt and drank champagne until we were giggly with exhaustion. We've spent a year building a life together, and a home, and quite the collection of books. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I love you, darling. Happy Anniversary, and here's to many more.

4 comments

  1. Showers of iridescent confetti at you both, together with wishes for a lifetime of happily-ever-aftering.

    Dr. SunWolf (who twitters as @WordWhispers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year? It's been a Year?! I can't believe it! Happy Anniversary! Love, from Ann and Tom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!