... And I'm Off!

I'm heading to Europe for the next 30 days. Thirty days. That fact still hasn't really sunk in with me, but it's happening. Which means this little corner of the internet is about to get very quiet.


I've already submitted boatloads (well, not really, but it feels like it) of reviews of September and October titles to Shelf Awareness for Readers, along with several columns on the reading life, so some of my writing will be appearing even while I'm away. And while I don't plan to update this blog while I'm traveling, I do anticipate I'll be updating Instagram as possible, and likely tweeting wherever I can score WiFi along the way, so feel free to follow along there for tales of European Adventures.




Arrivederci! 

3 comments

  1. Have a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh have fun!!! Can't wait to hear of your adventures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so jealous!! Have an amazing time, and don't forgot to take notes on what you're seeing and doing so you can tell us all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!