Great Highlights in Review Friday, or, A BBAW Registration Post

To the judges for BBAW (Book Blogger Appreciation Week): please consider the posts below as entries in the Best Written Book Blog and Best Eclectic Book Blog categories.

To my readers: please consider the links below as a kind of re-cap of some of my favorite posts from the last two years, in case you missed any of them.

To any new readers stopping by (from the Hop, or from anywhere else): please consider the links below as a kind of introduction to my blog, my posts, and what I do!

Review of Rick Reiken's DAY FOR NIGHT

Review of Jean Kwok's GIRL IN TRANSLATION

Review of George Bishop's LETTER TO MY DAUGHTER

A New Trend in My Reading - Books That Ask the Big Questions (reviews of GOING BOVINE and ATONEMENT)

How Book Selections Reflect Our Current State of Mind

2 comments

  1. Love the blog! Will be following! I came from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by on the Hop. My Hop is here.

    If you hop by, be sure to enter my 400 Followers Giveaway. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!