26 by 26: Because you asked for it...

I posted last week about two of the bookish goals on my list of 26 things I plan to accomplish before I turn 26, and several people asked to see the whole list. Here it is, in all its glory. I'll post now and again as I (hopefully!) check things off the list. 2 years, 4 months and 2 days left.
  • Juggle three bean bags.
  • Make 100 lovely things
  • Throw a first-annual dinner party - and second, and third...
  • Write thank-yous to my teachers
  • Read all of Hemingway's works
  • Plant a garden. Plant flowers.
  • Open champagne with a knife
  • Make a soufflĂ©
  • Buy a house. With a porch. And, therefore, a porch swing.
  • Do a victory kneel at the end of my first completed 5K
  • Eat an extra large popcorn at the circus
  • Read (gulp) War and Peace
  • Fire a gun.
  • Sing "Buona Sera, Signorina" in Italy
  • Sail on the Chesapeake in the fall
  • Take myself on vacation
  • Make a habit of sending cards
  • Make a book stack lamp
  • Spend the night in a bookstore
  • Write a book (or at least a story)
  • Decorate a house I am excited to come home to
  • Fly an airplane
  • Celebrate every week with a toast
  • Make a new friend & reconnect with an old one
  • Smell a book at the Library of Congress
  • Make apple pie from hand-picked apples

3 comments

  1. May I suggets listening to Hemingway while training for your 5K? Does the trip to Italy count as taking yourself on vacation?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to update your list, Kerry, there are at least 3 things I think you now can cross off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!