ZOMG THE SEQUEL TO THE PASSAGE

And now, we interrupt our normal broadcasting schedule to announce that the sequel to The Passage, which you really, really should read, titled The Twelve, also known as one of my most anticipated books of 2012 has an official publication date of August 28, 2012. That's just 229 days away, folks!

Think I can find a bookstore that will be open at midnight to sell it? Are bookstores expecting it to be that big? Am I jumping the gun? Anyone else as excited as I am? I've been agonizing over this sequel since 2010, so it's about damn time, really.

Now, if we could just have a cover, please?

3 comments

  1. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I've been waiting impatiently for this! Thank you for sharing! I might even put a ticker on my blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked myself up off the floor. Woohoo! I can't wait. But why *whines* does it have to be in August?! It's been so long!! And why is there no cover?! *stamps foot*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, wow. I still haven't yet read The Passage but your excitement about the sequel really makes me want to move it up in my tbr pile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!