Fabulous Bookends from Another Fabulous Etsy Seller

I rarely, if ever, use bookends. Not because I don't love them, but because my shelves are full from one end to the other, and therefore there is no room for bookends. But one day, I will have more shelves... and so need more bookends, and I will definitely be revisiting Knob Creek Metal Arts' Etsy shop for my purchases:


(Nerd Bookends, $39.99)

(Novel Bookends, $39.99)

(Raven Bookends, $39.99)

Browse all of Knob Creek Metal Arts bookends, or their entire store (they also have fun keyhooks, leash hooks, personalized bar signs, etc.) Enjoy!

7 comments

  1. Those are so pretty. I've never really had bookends. I always thought of them as for someone whose library was just for show. But now that i have floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, I could actually use some. I've just been using different objects on my shelves for this purpose, but maybe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they *are* nice! I think I love the tentacle ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I love the NERD bookends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't squeeze bookends in either, but these are fantastic - thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE all of these. I've been after a set of owl bookends for ages. Will have to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't use bookends, either, for the same reason. These are fantastic! I wish I had room for them. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!