The Raven: Edgar Allen Poe on the Big Screen

Did anyone else miss this until recently? Because I certainly did. Apparently John Cusack will be appearing on the big screen in April as none other than Edgar Allen Poe himself.



I've been meaning to read more of Poe's works for some time now - I do live terribly close to Baltimore, after all, and the Poe House is on my list of local sights to see - and this seems the perfect excuse to break out that old collection of creepy stories, no? Does anyone know of a good account of Poe's life, while I'm on the subject?

3 comments

  1. Arthur H. Quinn's biography is definitely the best single work about Poe. Most books about him are just horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first I've heard of the movie! (But then, I don't pay much attention to movies). It does look good, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!