Elsewhere on the Interwebs: Scene of the Blog!

Today, I'm excited to be featured over on Cathy's "Scene of the Blog" post at Kittling: Books. This is a weekly feature that Cathy runs, with pictures of different book bloggers' reading and working spaces, along with a guest post. It's a great way to discover new book blogs and/or get to know more about the bloggers behind blogs you already follow. 

So thanks to Cathy for inviting me to participate this week, and head on over to Kittling: Books if you want to see more about my own scene of the blog. (Spoiler Alert: There are pictures of the puppy included)

4 comments

  1. That's awesome! I've never heard of Scene of the Blog but it sounds like an awesome feature! I'm heading over there now to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being such a great guest, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this! And I didn't realize you'd written for Bibliobuffet? Did I bump my head and forget? I used to have a column there: The Finicky Reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've only had one guest column with Bibliobuffet. I didn't realize YOU used to have a column there!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!