#24in48 Readathon: My Reading List

The 2nd 24 in 28 readathon, hosted by Rachel at A Home Between Pages, is nearly upon us! The goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hour window, but I'm going into the weekend with a sense that I probably won't get a full 24 hours of reading in; plans with a friend in DC and a dinner planned with my brother in Baltimore will mean distractions and less reading time (though I do plan to keep an audiobook on for both car rides, at the very least).

Regardless, I have quite the stack of books picked out for the weekend, and with the weather promising to be deeeeeeelightful, I'm planning on curling up in a hammock by the river and treating myself to some sunshine.

I'm trying to learn from past readathons and keep my reading options varied and fast-paced (War and Peace was a bad pick last time...). Here's what I'm considering at the moment (and yes, I know, it's far too many to choose from):

Recent Releases


Classics


Upcoming Releases


Non-fiction (Variety is the Spice of Life)


And Audio, for Said Car Rides



See? Far too many books, affectionately known from here on out as #tbrproblems. Still, any time set aside for dedicated reading is time well spent in my mind, so I'm looking forward to the weekend!

2 comments

  1. This is such an awesome gathering of books. Lexicon is a perfect readathon book because it's nearly impossible to stop. And you've reminded me I still need to read Gods of Gotham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your readathon! I'm about halfway through Quiet and I like it very much. Looks like you have a good selection to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!