Writing Elsewhere: 13 Books on Love

With Valentine's Day right around the corner (oh wait, is that tomorrow? That's tomorrow. Huh.), I compiled a list of 13 books on love for Martha Stewart Weddings. My picks:

books on love, romance books, romantic books, martha stewart weddings


After I finished it, of course, I realized I should have included Wedding Cake for Breakfast: Essays on the Unforgettable First Year of Marriage (given its venue, after all...).

Tell me, what else did I miss? What are your favorite books on love?

3 comments

  1. Good list! I think I would have to include The Great Gatsby, The Time Traveler's Wife and The Thorn Birds on mine. And maybe even The Notebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Time Traveler's Wife is good. I haven't read Thorn Birds, though it's on my (very long) list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great picks! Now I want to pursue Wedding Cake for Breakfast because me and hubs are coming up on one year next month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!