Week in Reading: July 5th

Happy day-after-July 4th, all ya'll Americans here (and happy Tuesday to any non-Americans...). We had a very fun (if a bit rainy) long weekend, with friends and family and food and not too much reading. But I can at least say that my reading stack has changed since the last time I posted a Week in Reading post (two weeks ago!)...



After wrapping up Margaux Bergen's Navigating Life (and oddly perfect follow-up to the beauty of When Women Were Birds, which I read on vacation), I'm picking up The Four-Dimensional Human: Ways of Being in the Digital World for my next read-ahead-to-August galley. With a bunch of chores and errands on my list this week, I'm also hoping to finish up The Dream Thieves on audio (the second of the Raven Cycle series, which is freaking incredible so far). And my library hold on Roses and Rot finally came in, so it's shaping up to be a great week for female-written fantasy...

What are you reading this week?


---


PS: I'm finally on Litsy! Come find me if you're using the app (I'm @kerry over there). Not sure what Litsy is? Book Riot hit the nail on the head when they called it "If Instagram and Goodreads had a Perfect Baby." (It's not quite perfect, yet: the app's not available on Android. But the company promises that Android is coming our way soon!)

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!