Week in Reading: August 22nd

This week I'm reading... not much. Last week was no different. (I did finish Give Smart for work, which was insightful if not exactly riveting beach reading, and Trainwreck for review, about which I could say pretty much the same.) Since this I-don't-feel-like-reading mood keeps taking me, I've been trying to go with the flow and read as I feel like it; unfortunately, that desire to leave things be is in direct conflict with my desire to read all the books. So this week, I'm hopeful one of these new novels will pull me out of my pseudo-slump:


Tell me: which of these books should I read next?


(And of course I'll be reading the last half of The New Jim Crow for the Social Justice Book Club discussion coming at the end of the month, as well as The Count of Monte Cristo for a book club read with a friend.)

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!