Quick Break

After a few weeks of sporadic posting (at best), I'm going to make it official and take a quick break from blogging. Just enough time to kick whatever stomach bug I seem to have, catch up on some lingering post ideas, and power through some books I've been meaning to get to for some time. I'll be back next week and promise to be refreshed and gushing over the Game of Thrones premiere this Sunday. With any luck, I'll also have finished the last two books in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series (Must. Find out. What happens.).

In the meantime, hope you are all enjoying whatever version of Spring is coming your way - whether it be April showers or 80 degree weather.

4 comments

  1. Have a good break! I hope it does good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks can be a Very Good Thing. Enjoy your rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Game of Thrones looks great, doesn't it? I'm glad I decided against giving up HBO. You have nearly convinced me to try the Wheel of Time series, by the way, and I'm not much of a fantasy reader. But your posts have me thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!