The Most Accomodating Bookshelf Imaginable

HOLY GUACAMOLE! If you are like me, and you organize your books by anything other than size and/or the day you put it on the shelf, these will be your new favorite bookshelves ever, because now it no longer matters if you have a book about sailboats whose author's name starts with an S and is oversized, because the oversized books will now fit on your rubber bookshelves. Oh yeah, I'm going to need those. Because god knows I don't have enough bookshelves in my house already.

via Gizmodo (via my lovely husband via Google+)





4 comments

  1. Amazing! Though I could see some tottering book accidents happening... I already have that problem with my solid wooden bookshelves..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to check out the blog http://theblogonthebookshelf.blogspot.com/. He posts pictures of different bookshelves all the time. It is the most entertaining blog EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. І couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!
    Also visit my website loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!