Back in Flash, BEA, and Other Updates

I feel like it's been a good long while since I've written any original content for this little corner of the interwebs, and wanted to hop on to apologize. The non-blog, non-reading life has started to catch up with me in recent week--work, volunteering, and a few new, exciting personal endeavors have kept me from writing as much as I'd like.

But I've still been reading (albeit not nearly as much in March as I did in February), writing for Shelf Awareness, and following the conversations on Twitter, Facebook, and others' blogs. I'm hoping to be back in the swing of things next week. Which leads me to...


#24in48
I am so, so, SO excited to be participating once again in Rachel from A Home Between Pages' #24in48 readathon weekend, April 5-6th. Stay tuned for my book stack, and of course I'll be updating during the event itself. I desperately need this kick in the reading pants, and can't wait to set aside an entire weekend (ok, almost an entire weekend, because I have baseball tickets for Saturday night...) to do nothing but read.

And last, but certainly not least...


I'm thrilled to be heading back to BEA this year, and for more than the 1.5 days I managed to swing last year. Verdict's still out on what days I'll be there, but I'm looking forward to books, conversations about books, more books, and a chance to meet so many lovely bloggers that otherwise exist solely behind the computer screen for me. So, role call time. Who else is going this year?

10 comments

  1. I'm going to BEA! Still only going for a day, though since I'm busy on the other days. Looking forward to books, some more books and meeting fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'll be doing #24in48 and going to BEA! Looks like Disqus is up and running for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waah! No BEA for me. Glad to hear you have so much good stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still *hoping* to make it to the BEA. Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to be at BEA (and do Rachel's readathon).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can do both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know planning can be tricky. Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! So bummed not to see you there this year. I didn't think I'd be able to make it, but it looks like that has changed for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even a day is better than nothing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!