#BlumeALong Linkup: Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret


Gah! Sorry to be a terrible host and forget to get this up earlier today... this week has been HECTIC. I'll update here tonight or tomorrow with my own thoughts about Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, but in the meantime, if you care to link up, let us know:

What did you think of the book? If you're new to Blume, was this a good first experience? If you're a long-time reader of Blume, what was it like to revisit the book?

Link up to your post (or, if you've been actively sharing your thoughts on social media, the social media channel of your preference) below. Or feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below!



6 comments

  1. I'm so glad you did this! I don't think I would have had the push to pick the book up on my own, but I ended up really liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have conflicting feelings about AYTG?IM,M. I liked some parts of it, some of it were things I remember going through growing up (and other things were not things I identified with at all). I think it is one of those books I would have liked a lot more if I had read it when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop! Can't wait for Summer Sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't gotten a post up yet, but thanks for hosting this! Reading Margaret for the first time was a really wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting this. I had an interesting experience reading this one for the first time...while I wish I had read it back when I was a tween, I couldn't help but read it without thinking of my own daughters and their coming of age that they'll experience in the next decade or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been so much fun! I didn't end up posting a review for Are You There, God?, but I'm hoping to get something up for Summer Sisters, since it's completely new to me!


    I linked up with my Twitter account, since I was definitely chatty while reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!