Better Book Titles, or Book Cover Re-takes

The Book Case linked to Better Book Titles last week, and let me tell you - it's good for a laugh. Dan Wilbur, the genius behind the blog, explaisn

This blog is for people who do not have thousands of hours to read book reviews or blurbs or first sentences. I will cut through all the cryptic crap, and give you the meat of the story in one condensed image. Now you can read the greatest literary works of all time in mere seconds!

I've put a few of my favorites below, but there are many, many more to peruse if you're in need of some distraction.









8 comments

  1. Ahahaha, this is too funny!! And thanks for linking to the other site as well -- absolutely hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through a link at Reading Local: Baltimore - always glad to find another local blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Better Book Titles link is hilarious. Love it!

    There's an award for you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO SHORT is more like it! ;) I miss DFW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee and Book Chick - Glad you enjoyed the link!

    Heather - Thanks for stopping by! I agree, always nice to find another local blogger.

    Red - Thanks for the award!

    Greg - I confess, I've never read DFW, though he is in my bucket reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I'm off to visit the site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i meant to leave a comment earlier when i visited but go so wrapped up in the hilarity of the link to the satirical site that i forgot! i'm back to tell you thanks for the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andi and Nat - Glad you enjoyed the link! It's definitely good for a few laughs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!