Sheeeeee's Back!

Internet abounds! And cable! And we even have a landline!

Ok, I'm done with the exclamation points. But really, I am excited to be back.

This is all I have for tonight, because I'm in the midst of unpacking my books (at long last!) and then heading to bed to start The Book Thief. I've read so many good things about it that I'm hoping it will distract me from all of the things that need to be done around here. I haven't finished a book in weeks - with the exception of some audio books during my commute, which I'll post about soon - and I'm itching for some quality page-turning.

I'll try to post pictures of our book storage and my new reading corner (complete with my Gramma's oversized armchair) soon. For now, I'm off to unpack some more books!

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by!