Four Things

Four things that are making me incredibly happy right now:


This nerdy tote bag, purchased while we waited in a three-hour line to have Brandon Sanderson and Harriet McDougal (Robert Jordan's wife, and editor of the Wheel of Time series) sign our copy of A Memory of Light - the last Wheel of Time book. 


Our recent trip to Portsmouth, NH, which included a drive up the Maine coast and a stop at the Nubble Point lighthouse


My slow but steady progress through War and Peace, which I'm determined to read before my 26th birthday.


This guy, and his growing collection of ridiculous sweaters.

2 comments

  1. I have a Talk Nerdy to Me tee-shirt! It made me laugh hysterically so I had to buy it.

    And that last photo is gold. Ah, dogs. I'm going to go snuggle with mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of you with the lighthouse - I love lighthouses and will never get tired of stopping at one for a photo op.

    Your dog - love it! I have a hard time finding sweaters that fit our dog, but when I do, he really likes wearing them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!