Nonfiction November Plans

nonfiction november

Nonfiction November is back again this year, and I'm excited to be emphasizing some non-fic selections in my November reading... just as soon as I wrap up my current reads. In an effort to continue to focus these precious few deadline-light weeks on backlist and wrapping up my annual reading challenges, here's what I'm eying for the month:

furiously happy, liar temptress soldier spy, when women were birds, wild, the reason i jump, how to live, h is for hawk, notorious rbg, at home, the skies belong to us,


From my 2015 TBR Challenge list:




And a few just-because alternatives:

I obviously won't get to all of these, but a girl can dream...

What are your favorite non-fiction picks? What should I have added to my stacks?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!