Week in Reading: November 16

It's telling that my reading stack this week is practically identical to last week's; between world news and birthday celebrations, my days have been full of highs and lows and very little reading (I wrote a bit about birthdays and my 30 by 30 list on Saturday, if you're interested).



I'm prepping for another half marathon this Saturday, which means that in addition to a lot of (exciting, but busy-making!) work events this week, I'll be focused on hydration (helloooo, nuuns) and full nights of sleep, which all adds up to another week of limited reading. But when I can, I plan to continue to work my way through my three non-fiction picks from last week, and have added Under the Jeweled Sky to the stack in preparation for this week's book club meeting.

---

What are you reading this week? What's good in the world?


No comments

Thanks for stopping by!