Week in Reading: February 1

I'm a day late and a dollar short in getting this week's reading up, but c'est la vie. The reading stack is still promising for the week, though I'm not sure how much time I'll actually be able to set aside for some of these chunksters....



Of course, I'm *still* reading Hamilton (I'm now 2 weeks behind in the #HamAlong...), and will be forever at this rate. It's all good, it's just been a bit slow of late and I need a kick to get me going again.

*kick, kick*

Also on deck for this week's reading are American Gods, a re-read selection for the Mini Long-Distance Book Club, and Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City, which is absolutely excellent and incredibly infuriating. Once that's done (I only have a few chapters left), I'm looking forward to Helen Oyeyemi's new short story collection, What Is Yours Is Not Yours

And last, but not least, I'm starting the audio of Defending Jacob, my book club's next selection.

---

What are you reading this week?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!