#Readathon: The Reading Stack

The October 2015 Edition of Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon is nearly upon us! As with every reading event ever, I've got my eye on far more books than one person can possible hope to read in one day. Here's what I'm eying:



Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff: My latest Book of the Month pick, and one I've heard nothing but good things about.

Turtle Diary, by Russel Hoban and The Miseducation of Cameron Post, by Emily Danforth: Both picks from the Paperback to the Future gift subscription my husband got me last Christmas, hand-selected by one Miss Liberty.

Citizen, by Claudia Rankine; This Side of Paradise, by F. Scott Fitzgerald; Salvage the Bones, by Jesmyn Ward; and Notes from the Underground, by Dostoyevsky: Purchases of my own, all of which satisfy one of the Read Harder Challenge buckets (in order: a poetry collection, a book published by an author under the age of 25, a recent prize winner, and a book published before 1865).

D.C. Trip, by Sara Benincasa: Because Benincasa is a trip on Twitter.

Who else is participating this weekend? What are you all reading?


PS: It's not too late to sign up (and you don't have to have a blog/be a blogger to join!).

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!