Week in Reading: October 12

I'm back to my old shtick this week: talking about books, books and more books. Part of that is prep for this weekend's Readathon (are you signed up? Might you be interested in cheering on readers?) and part just the normal autumnal run of things in this bookworm's household. On deck this week:


I'm slowly working my way through Margaret Atwood's The Heart Goes Last, which is not so much a commentary on the book itself but my own distracted mental state these last few weeks. I'm also looking forward to starting Bohemian Gospel, on sale from Pegasus in November, and diving into Cleopatra on audio. And all the while, letting life settle back into its more usual rhythms, whatever they may be.

What are you reading this week? What should I be looking out for?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by!